Sometimes – when I have too much time – I wonder how I know of the thing that I know. Here is my best guesses at 21 of them…and if you are a 90’s kid they may resonate.
1) Bananas are an excellent source of potassium.
Honey We Shrunk Ourselves (1997)
2) Needles can be sterilized by holding them over an open flame.
The Parent Trap (1998)
4) Sometimes all something needs is a good blow.
5) There is such thing as having too much cake.
6) Keeping a pet alive and healthy really is a big responsibility.
7) Love ostracizes you from your friends.
The Little Rascals (1994)
8) Everything worth knowing about dinosaurs.
The Land Before Time (’90s)
9) Greek Mythology
10) What life is like in Australia.
The Rescuers Down Under (1990)
11) Littering causes terrible things to happen to the environment
Once Upon a Forest (1993)
12) The way someone treats you isn’t always the way they feel about you.
Hey Arnold (1996)
13) There is always a simple explanation to every mystery in life if you dig deep enough.
14) How it feels to get taken advantage of.
15) Yes, I am afraid of the dark.
Are You Afraid of the Dark (1991)
16) Quality lyrics play no role in becoming a pop sensation
The Hansons (1992)
17) It doesn’t matter who you are, what you look like, or what her friends think about you…if you own a castle.
Beauty and the Beast (1991)
18) How to build up an immunity.
The Princess Bride
19) The oppressive nature of gender roles in Chinese society.
21) That an addiction can turn someone into a monster.
If you liked this post, PLEASE click on the following link and “heart” it!